Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Paige turns 1

Today my baby is 1. (I started this post forever ago, and am now just getting around to finishing it!) She has been a complete joy in our home, she loves her daddy and loves to see her brother and sister every morning when she wakes up. She has just starting taking steps and I hope that she isn't walking totally by the time I get back from Girls Camp. She shakes her head no a lot to let us know when she isn't happy about what we are doing. She says mama and dada, and baby and doggy, and bye, and hi, and loves to play peek a boo, and she even says peekboo. And I am sure that I am missing a lot but she tries to copy a lot of the words that we say. She loves to clap and play so big
She absolutely loves babies and will give them hugs and pat their backs. She falls asleep with her pink monkey that Grandma Wilson gave her. We have two and sometimes she will sleep with both of them it is really cute!

Happy Birthday Paige!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

wow, crazy how time flies. She really is a beautiful girl!

Allie said...

She is so cute! Happy birthday Paige!

Mandy said...

I still think she is secretly Amy's baby. I can't believe how much she looks like her. That is so funny that she sleeps with two monkeys because Livy does the exact same thing. Too cute. She is adorable!!