Saturday, April 19, 2008

Past week

Beware of the novel....I decided that I need to do better at taking pictures. I haven't taken any in a while and I can't believe how fast Paige is growing. Today she started rocking and I'm sure it won't be long before she is into everything. Last night I woke up due to Tanner's frantic mom cries and after I got him settled down again I checked on Paige. It was crazy because she was on her stomach...and she hasn't rolled from her back to her tummy for a long time. So I know she knows how I just think she doesn't like to be on her tummy.


Here's a rundown of the week:

Monday-Went and played at Tanner's friends house and when we got home went swimming with dad

Tuesday-watched a friends kids, and we went to play at a friends house for the kids to run through the sprinklers....but we ended bailing early due to Tanner's accident on the trampoline. I don't know if he fell off the trampoline or fell off the ladder but he scared me! He cried for a long time and told me his head and his back hurt. He scraped his back, but I guess he hit his head on the sidewalk...I wonder if he had a concussion. I was really worried about him so we went home and watched him and he acted better after about an hour. It was really scary for a while though (we just don't have a lot of luck on trampolines...I don't ever want to get on one again!!). I then left and played volleyball at church had tons of fun...rolled my ankle luckily didn't hurt it too bad!!

Wednesday-I don't remember much about the day part but we had YW activity that night and did a video scavenger hunt. It was a lot of fun and we had a great time even though we didn't win!!

Thursday-Went jogging at 6 am with a friend loved exercising!! Then we did some things around the house and Jason took Tanner to get the civic's oil changed and then I took Kylie and Paige and we ran a few errands. We took longer than I expected so Jason took Tanner to t-ball practice...it was a pretty good day.

Friday-started early again as we went to the model home furniture sale. Jason got there at about 15 after 7:00 and I went and picked up the babysitter at 7:30. We got some good things and now I wish I would have gotten more! We got a table for our family room, 2 trees, a toy chest for Tanner's room, dressers for Paige and Kylie...and some other decorative pieces. We had fun. Then Tanner's friend came to play and we made bread sticks and pizza for lunch, and then we were off to another friends birthday party. The kids had a lot of fun with the bounce house and the water slide. We left the party early to pick up the babysitter for the night and then raced home to get ready for our date. We went out with some friends from the ward and had a blast. We got dinner at Ajo Al's and then did a little miniature golfing. I will admit my putt putting skills are very very rusty as I did the worst out of all 4 of us. Oh well but we had a great time and lots and lots of laughs. Van doors closing by brakes slamming, and the Uplander racing with the cars down Bell Rd., and of course the almost tipping of the van at a red light. Lots of fun!!

Saturday-started off great...Kylie woke up and went straight to the potty, and then called for me. We had Lucky Charms for breakfast (we are only allowed to have sugar cereal on weekends) and then we got ready for Tanner's tball game. Then I got a call as we were ready to leave and mom told me that my grandpa had been in a car accident the night before. Luckily neither my grandpa or grandma had been hurt or anyone else. They had totalled their car, and grandpa is in the hospital. He has pneumonia again, as well as developing a heart issue. Hopefully they will find out what is the matter and he will be okay soon. I have a hard time waiting for information I hope that he will be okay. Tanner's t-ball was great he had a nice catch and a few great hits. He is doing better with the staying in his position. After the game we ran to Sam's and got some groceries and the kids got hot dogs and drinks. We went home and Kylie fell asleep so Tanner and I played some basketball and then I pulled weeds. After that we met our friends at the pool and were there for a good 2 hours. It was really nice today perfect weather. We did have an embarrassing moment at the pool...Kylie yells at me from across mom I have to go potty. Wish she would have waited but she had already done the deed in her swim suit. Totally frustrated that she would do that. She's been doing so well I don't understand why every time we go to the pool there is always an accident involved. We had a good time though!

3 comments:

Allie said...

So sorry about Grandpa, Chris was on that call. He called and told me. He is in our prayers! On a side note, how do you keep track of all that information?? I swear I don't remember what happened they day before?!

Mitch said...

great summary... I have to second what Chris & allie said, "how do you keep track of everything?"

Laurie said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I hope he gets well soon. It sounds like you had a great date!
How fun!
We miss you guys!