Monday, April 14, 2008

Family Pictures

We had a good weekend, busy but good. Friday we just enjoyed daddy time. The kids were so excited to wake up Friday morning and have dad home. Tanner and I went and got our hair cut. It is really cute I love my new color and cut and Tanner thinks he has rock star hair. I just wish I had a live in hair dresser so I could make it look that cute all the time!! Just a little funny thing Tanner said. Jason was saying how cute my hair looked and he asked Tanner where his (Jason's) hair was. Tanner said,"It blew away in the wind!"



Saturday we woke up early to make it to Tanner's t-ball game. He love them and he is getting better all the time. He still loves to get the ball and made an awesome stop. Then it was back home so I could get ready for a day with the YW at the temple. We met at the church and had brunch the Relief Society had prepared for us, yummy fruit and really good breakfast burritos. They had homemade salsa it was yummy. Then I was a little nervous that we wouldn't have enough room for all the girls but it worked out perfectly. It was a great day I loved being able to take them to the temple to do the baptisms. We didn't make it home until 3:30 then I had to rush to get everyone ready for family pictures. Yes we are finally got a new family picture taken. So excited to see how they turned out!! Then headed to Red Robin for dinner, the kids behaved great! Then it was home and kids to bed, and we watched a movie, well fell asleep on the couch before 10:00 pretty pathetic!!



Sunday we got up had breakfast, and even though we have church at 11:00 didn't quite make it in time. Which means we were in the back in the hard seats and didn't have very well behaved children. Our ward is so big we seriously would have to get to church at 10:20 to get a soft seat it is crazy but I guess I should do it because my kids seem to do better when we sit up close. I don't think I can even remember any of the testimonies yesterday. After church went home and cleaned up bubbles that had spilled in the cupboard (I don't know who did that...but I blamed it on Jason!) and ended up doing a little rearranging. We had a pretty low key day and had mac and cheese and hot dogs for dinner. The kids loved it, it was too hot to do any other cooking! I am not ready for the dog days of summer yet. Please cool down to the 80's!! We decided to take our Sunday walk around the neighborhood. Tanner wanted to ride his bike and we pulled Paige and Kylie in the wagon. Tanner has fallen over so many times on his bike that the training wheels are totally bent and pretty much non functioning. When we got home Jason asked him if we could take them off...and Tanner said yes. He did really well, and was riding without his training wheels. Granted he wasn't going in a straight line but did a fantastic job for his first time. I was going to video tape it, but I went in to get the camera and he ran into Kylie and she fell over and by the time we made it back outside he was done. Maybe next time!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

oh my gosh I can't believe Tanner can ride a bike without training wheels! he is so grown up.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Mandy said...

ALWAYS blame messes on husbands. I find that that is the best way to handle things!! Your crazy busy. We are not moving to Arizona anymore, so you will have to call for sure when you come up next. Also, potty training sucks!!!

Leslie said...

We have church at 11:00 too and I hate that time. The kids are WHINING non-stop that they are hungry because it is during lunch time and we have to leave at 10:30 just to get there in time since it is far away. Olivia is super cranky because she wants a nap...ugh! But our ward is tiny. They just created it and so there are lots of seats. Maybe you should move to Alaska..LOL!