Friday, July 20, 2007

Stay Puff Marshmellow Woman

That is now my new nickname, Jason found it for me due to the fact that my hands and feet are so swollen. My hands actually hurt to bend them, and as for my feet I guess it's not too bad I can still wear my flip flops. We are still waiting for the arrival of our new daughter, evidentally she has decided that she isn't ready to leave the confines of her tight quarters yet. I am ready though it will be nice to have a not so round belly anymore. Both Tanner and Kylie don't like the fact that they can't sit on my lap. But there isn't much more I can do about it.

We are still trying to figure out what to name this new one. We have a few ideas but haven't settled in on one yet. Last night we stayed up and made a list, and we have found a few more. We will just have to see which one fits her the best.

My mom is coming tomorrow, that will be a relief so that we won't have to worry about leaving the kids with anyone else if she decided to make her arrival before our scheduled induction. I decided that I would rather be induced so that I can make the most out of my mom's visit. So if I haven't had her before Monday morning at 4:00 am, then I will be going to be induced.

Today we are just going to have a pretty relaxing day, we already went to Walmart to get the new Harry Potter book. I will admit that I am a big fan. I reread the last two books to prepare myself for this last one. I am excited because I will have something to read while in the hospital. Jason has been teasing me by trying to read aloud the last chapter. Then laughing at me while I chased him around the kitchen island. We went to Sam's and got some fruit, and then the kids got a hotdog (including Jason) and I got a piece of greasy pizza. I think that we will go swimming in a bit, and just do nothing the rest of the day. I might go and get a pedicure but we'll see how lazy I am!

No comments: