Saturday, July 14, 2007

Colorful

The last few weeks have been pretty uneventful. The fourth of July was hot! We started the day at the bishop's house and had a pancake breakfast, and the kids rode on a fire truck. Tanner loved it! He now calls the shirt he wore that day his firetruck shirt. Kylie wasn't quite so sure about the whole thing but did enjoy honking the horn. We went to our community activity after that but lasted maybe 15-20 minutes due to the fact it was so hot! We went and got our swimsuits on and went swimming. It was really nice even though the pool was pretty crowded.






I think we were all nice and tired by then even though it was only noon, so we all took naps and then went over and looked at some of the model houses. Found a couple that we would like to have, maybe someday! And then for our bbq we decided to go to Red Robin and get hamburgers there! It was nice no clean up for me!



I was trying to get some organizing done, and let the kids play with some markers this past week and when I went to check on them I found Tanner covered in black marker. I told him next time that they are only allowed to draw on paper. I guess that they are still too little to draw with markers!



We are also just patiently waiting for the new baby to come some more than others. I should be used to it now but every time we are close to the baby coming Jason always is asking when is the baby coming? When is the baby coming? You should know, but of course I don't and it drives me crazy. How am I supposed to tell when they decide to come! We still have a week until the due date so I don't expect to have her anytime before then. We will just finish getting ready. Plus we are still working on the name we have quite a few ideas but haven't settled on one yet.
Jason is just finishing up the painting! Yeah all of the main part of the house is now done, except for touchups of course. It looks great he has done a great job. He wouldn't let me help him at all, but I'm sure I will get to help do all the touch up projects after the baby is born.

No comments: