Sunday, July 1, 2007

Birthdays









Today is Kylie's 2nd birthday! She is totally into Mermaid so I did a Disney Princess themed birthday. We just celebrated with the family, but she had fun. For church she wore the new dress and shoes that Grandma Wilson gave her. It was a lot of fun because she let me paint her fingernails and toenails, and then we round brushed her hair. It's fun that she likes girly stuff now! Then we went to church and afterwards we fixed her favorite dinner, spaghetti. She definitely is a pasta girl.





After dinner, we let her open her presents. For most of her presents she insisted that Tanner help her open them. I don't think that it bothered him too much, it was fun to see them work together.




I attempted to make a cake with Ariel on it. Let's just say I need to take a cake decorating class because it didn't quite turn out like I had envisioned it. But the kids at least got that it was a mermaid, and Kylie loved it. While she was playing with her new toys Jason and I fell asleep on the couch. We had left the cake on the table, and Kylie just decided that she could help herself to it. We were able to get to it before she had done too much damage (although it wouldn't have ruined the look at all!) She blew out her candles and enjoyed the frosting she isn't much of a cake eater I guess. Next year she will probably just be happy with a bowl of frosting.




I can't believe that she is two!





No comments: