Sunday, December 18, 2011

Firsts









Chloe has already had her share of firsts.  She went to her first doctor appt. where all was well and she is growing well.  At 2 weeks she was already at 8'6 and measured 21 inches long.  (Knew she was longer than 19 inches)  She met her Grandma and Grandpa Headrick, along with a lot of her Headrick side cousins.  Had her first Thanksgiving....where I was a lousy mom and didn't take any pictures.  Except one of me and my sisters....hoping that Kim took some and will send them my way if she did...hint hint!  Was in her first extended family picture, and had our family pictures.  (which isn't a fun thing to have pictures taken 3 weeks after having a baby, don't want to do that again ever!)  Had her first bath which she loves.  Just doesn't like getting out. 

She is a pretty good baby.  Doesn't like it when I eat anything dairy, or spicy.  I have had a really hard time with no milk, and not a lot of cheese.  And I don't get to eat pizza...which may be a good thing when it comes to my waist line.  She has her fussy times and really likes to be held which is hard when I am trying to get the other kids off to school, or fix dinner.  But over all is pretty good. 

We are just trying to soak in these moments when she is small, because they grow so fast! 

4 comments:

Cherice said...

Lots of firsts and there will be many many more :)

MP Flory said...

Congrats on the new baby! I love her name!

Chris Moore said...

oh she is BEAUTIFUL!!!! congrats! terri :)

tanya said...

I love these pictures! They are so precious!!!!! Your kids are adorable.