Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kylie



Kylie has the greatest imagination (nice way of saying it). I always wonder what she tells people and what stories she comes up with.

She is quite funny and you never know what she is going to say. Her great preschool teacher fills me in on things she says at school. Monday she snuck a pair of finger nail clippers and proceeded to take her shoes off and was clipping her toenails. When her preschool teacher asked her what she was doing she told her that her mom had said that she was supposed to cut her toenails at school. A few weeks ago she again snuck some papers that she had written a talk on and told her teacher that I said she needed to give a talk at school. So before she reminded her teacher that she hadn't given her talk, and she then proceeded in front of her class to read her talk. I wish I could have been there to hear what she said. I guess I need to do a better job of searching her backpack before she goes to school, but we are always running behind so I tend to forget.

Her primary teacher name is Sister Rouse, and one day I caught her calling her sister Rooster. I tried to correct her and help her call her the correct name and she told me that no her name was Sister Rooster and that her teacher told her it was Rooster. Each and every Sunday I get some story of something she said or did...like she told her teacher that we were eating lizards for dinner. And there was the time that she hid in the bathroom and the only way she found her was to look under the stalls and she saw her feet.

It's a good thing I love my cute Kylie cause I think I am in BIG TROUBLE!

3 comments:

David and Jana said...

That is too funny! What a cute, creative girl!

Amy said...

oh my goodness! I'm so glad you're writing some of this down---when she's an adult she's going to love these stories, hahaha

tanya said...

That is soooo funny! I love it! She would feel right at home with a couple of my girls. I should get your recipe for lizards, sounds good:)