Saturday, April 3, 2010

8 years





Wow time sure does fly, just seems like yesterday that I quit school and moved to Cali to see if this relationship was going to work and we just celebrated our 8 year anniversary. We didn't exchange any gifts this year but Jason was sweet and brought me some flowers. We went to The Melting Pot for dinner. It was a splurge but something we must do every year it was it was SO good. I can't believe how nice it was to sit for 2 hours at dinner and just relax and enjoy Jason's company.


There are many things I love about Jason but in honor of 8 years here are 8

1. Amazing father always playing and loving our kids. Our kids adore him and love spending time with their dad. I love watching him wrestle, teach, play, and love our kids.

2. Pushes me to be better always, even when I don't think I can't do it.

3. Encourages me to learn new things, even though at times I resist I love that he always wants me to be better
4. He is a hard worker...things I would hire out to do and spend lots of money he takes them on does a great job. I love watching his sense of his accomplishment when he finishes a big project....like when he landscaped our yard.

5. He provides for our family and we have never been without.

6. Even though J is a hard worker he also knows how to play hard. He loves to camp, go to the beach, snorkel, dive, mountain bike, anything fun J is in the middle of it. He really is a big kid.
7. Loves to learn and encourages me to learn more and especially finish my education. If there is something that he doesn't know he will research and study it until he is comfortable with the subject.

8. Really just being my best friend. I couldn't imagine any day without him, and love that he puts up with my craziness.
Love you tons can't wait to see what the next year brings!

4 comments:

MAEH said...

Happy Anniversary!! The melting pot sounds so yummy right now!

Courtni said...

Happy anniversary you guys!

Amy said...

hey hey hey! Congrats on 8 years!

tanya said...

Congratulations!