Monday, May 4, 2009

Three Piggy Opera

Tanner performed in the Three Piggy Opera for preschool. He was so excited about it, and would practice the songs every night at dinner. He did so well at the performance it was so fun to watch. I couldn't figure out why the video cam wasn't working so all I got were pictures. But hopefully we can get a copy, I was told that he was singing the loudest. Guess that could be good or bad? I am just glad that he did such a great job, and he looked pretty cute!


Today when I went to pick him up from preschool, he had this cool space man costume on. I loved it so we had to take a picture. Unfortunately it ripped a little but at least we can see what it was supposed to look like. He has loved preschool and has learned so much. I can't believe that I will have a kindergartner this coming fall.





1 comment:

Shay said...

What a fun space man outfit! I'll have to remember that for later. :)