Sunday, May 17, 2009

This past week

Started off good and we had kind of a rough end. Highlights are:

A healthy baby boy

The end of soccer, its just too dang hot!!!

Four of my most favorite people

Fun running through the sprinklers!

Kylie got sick early Wednesday morning so the whole family didn't get to go, so Tanner and I were able to see the baby, and everything looks great.....and yes it's still a boy! Then I ended up getting the bug....I think that moms shouldn't be allowed to sick. It was a rough day and a half. Hopefully this next week will be better and everyone else will stay healthy.

4 comments:

Courtni said...

yah! a boy!!! that is awesome...good work on the whole 2 and 2 thing! :-) i bet tanner is super excited.

David and Jana said...

A boy...how exciting! Congrats to you-

Robert and Kristen said...

I agree with you, Moms should not be allowed to get sick! We can't call in sick to work, life just keeps going around us!

Amy said...

Congrats on the healthy baby, and I hope you guys get well soon! Sick moms are not fun!