Friday, May 10, 2013

Paige is finished with kindergarten!

Can't believe my little Paige is now finished with kindergarten.  We started the year a little rocky, and I wondered if I really should have sent her to school, or waited another year.  But she has come so far in a year.  She is always amazing me, and I know that she will continue to do so.  




We started with a cute little program with all the kids singing songs and having speaking parts.  Paige's teacher was wise and Paige was the purple sash twirler.  She was the best twirler in kindergarten.  She has gotten over her fear of performing in public as she sang and twirled her sash. It was a proud mommy moment.  

 After the program was over we headed to her classroom where they got a hat and a kindergarten certificate.    







 Perfect timing because dad was in town!  Paige was so happy to have her dad there with her.


And a picture of Paige and mom.  I sure love this girl!  Off to 1st grade she goes (and no more of this 3 hour stuff :-)

No comments: