Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Paige's first day of school

I know I am really behind but a week after the kids started school Paige started Kindergarten.  She was so excited and ready to start until she got there :(  So hard for a mom to leave their crying child at school.  She was hanging on to my leg and I was trying to reassure her she would be fine while wrestling with Chloe and Cameron.  Jason just had to be out of town.....I love her teacher she just scooped her up and said bye mom.  Of course by the time I got to the car I was in tears, and then anxious the whole time till it was time to pick up all the kids.  She ended up having a great time and came out with a huge smile on her face.  I am so grateful for such great kindergarten teachers that so lovingly take care of shy/scared kids.  She loves school and hasn't had a problem really since then.  

No comments: