Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's great to be 8


Tanner has been so excited to be baptized.  He had been thinking/talking about it for months.  So when the day came he was super excited.  He was the only one from our ward to be baptized so we had the opportunity to plan the whole program.  It turned out so nice and I hope that he can remember the day forever.  We had so many members of our family there it was so special.  Grandma Headrick came from California, and I couldn't have gotten everything done without her help! 

Uncle Robb, Grandpa Wilson spoke about baptism and the Holy Ghost, and Jason was able to baptize and confirm him .  He was so happy and I know felt so loved that day. 







We reserved the gym in our church building so we could celebrate Tanner's big day.  He chose to have taco's and sugar rice...and for dessert brownies smothered with marshmallow's and chocolate frosting. 
I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked to but we did get a few. 

1 comment:

Erin said...

I can't believe he's 8! Time flies. What a neat day!