Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Christmas


















We had a great Christmas this year, we were all so spoiled!   Santa was very generous to us we must have been pretty nice.  We got up and opened our gifts from Santa, and from Jason and I.  The kids were so excited and surprised.  Santa brought each of them a new outdoor toy.  Tanner got the green machine (which I wish I could ride) Kylie got a new bike, Paige got a balance bike, and Cameron got a plasma car.  It was fun to watch each of them open their gifts and love them all so much.  Tanner also got a sleeping bag, fishing pole, Arizona Diamond back hat, and an Eagles jersey.  Kylie got her bike, some TOMS, clothes, sleeping bag, art supplies.  Paige got her bike, clothes, toms, a jewelry box, and a doll with some clothes.  Cameron was so excited about his plasma car, he also got some cars from cars 2, a jersey and some clothes.  Chloe was so excited for her 1st Christmas.  She was so good and loved just watching the kids open their presents.  Jason got a pair of noise reducing headphones for all his travels.  And I got some perfume, gift cards.  We had a great morning.  

After opening gifts we went and ate breakfast and then got ready and went to church.  After church we headed to my parents where we all got spoiled even more.  I was so happy I got a Silhouette machine that I have been dying to have.  Lots of projects coming so stay tuned!  It was a great day full of family and fun, and yummy food. 

No comments: