Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's a Girl

Okay back in June I had an ultrasound and we found out we are having a girl. (the pictures are packed downstairs I have to find them) I think deep down I knew that it was a girl....but I was in denial because we wanted to have another boy. I would have loved to have 2 boys in a row, especially for Cameron. It would have been a playmate for him. Plus in my opinion boys are easier, girls are just so dramatic and my girls are so stubborn. Tanner was pretty devastated when we told him it was a girl, he really wanted to have more boys in our family than girls. Paige was the only one that seemed really interested and excited to have a sister. Kylie was having too much fun playing dress ups at Grandma's. And well Cameron really didn't care.


But we were very happy to find out that all is well with our new little one, she looks healthy and strong, and the official due date is November 5th. I am excited to have her here as I am done with being pregnant. This one has been tough I think that getting older and having to wear compression socks really have done me in. I am looking forward to the 1st of November!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Congratulations! That is exciting! I hope it goes really fast for you!