Monday, August 8, 2011

Lesson #110




Here she is all smiles after she was not tangled in that seatbelt. There were indentations on her leg for a good couple hours after the whole ordeal.


Don't fight with the seatbelts it is highly likely that you will lose!
Kylie thought it would be fun to tie up her foot with 2 seatbelts. I don't think she thought it so fun after we couldn't get her foot out. It was stuck for approximately 20 minutes. Hope she learned that she can't fight with a seatbelt because she will lose, and it was scary and painful.
Thanks to my dad he got Kylie out by taking the screw out of the seatbelt to could get loose enough to untangle her foot. I was just about ready to cut the seatbelt off as I didn't see any other way to get her out. She was stuck prett

3 comments:

Shay said...

aww poor thing. Glad you could get her out without cutting the seatbelts, that would be a pain. I hope you're feeling okay and that the move went well. (And that you didn't clean the old house too much! :) )

David and Jana said...

Scary, glad she is okay and that your dad was there to help.

Amy said...

That is so scary! I would have flipped & got a boxcutter for the seatbelt. I'm so impressed with your dad figuring out how to get her & the seatbelt untangled without hurting either one.