Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pictures of the kids









I figured that because I didn't get any pictures of my kids on Easter that I should take a few the following Sunday. We spent the day at my parents because Jason was gone for work and who wants to take all four kids to church by myself? We had a good time at mom's it was nice to have some adult company, and it wasn't bad to get some of my mom's yummy roast beef dinner either. Thanks mom you're the best!
I had a really hard time getting Cameron to stay put for a picture and Kylie has a fake smile, and well it 's just difficult to get them all looking at the same time, but I am glad that we got some though. I don't take enough pictures. They are growing up too quickly and even though there are days that I want to quit being a mom....I love them and wouldn't change anything for the world. I

No comments: