Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Cards


Every year I think I will do better and get Christmas Cards out but each year I find myself saying I'll do it next year. Last year Jason got me photoshop elements and I swore I would make a card. Now it is less than a week before Christmas and I haven't got any cards out again.

Maybe I will just do Valentine Cards this year instead of Christmas cards. I really think I just need to be a little more organized, like that will ever happen. And if I would just get a family picture done in the fall instead of waiting for December. So this will have to be my card this year....if anyone reads this anymore. We love and miss all our dear friends and We wish you a very Merry Christmas from the Headrick's!

We took a few pictures today after church and these are what we got....

8 comments:

David and Jana said...

Hilarious, I love it. Your family is so darn cute!

Amy said...

Hahaha, these are what Christmas memories are all about!

Melissa and Jason said...

So cute! I love their outfits!

Cherice said...

We miss you!!!!!
The kids are getting big! I can't believe how long Paiges hair is!

Merry Christmas!

Send me your Valentine pics and I will make you a card :)

Robert and Kristen said...

Such cute pictures, they really show their personalities! I really hope we can all get together this holiday. My Mom is trying to put something together for the 26th of December, so hopefully we will see everyone then!

Megan Bruschke said...

VERY cute!

The Laytons said...

I love it!! Merry Christmas!!

David said...

I would title your card,"Christmas with Mr. Clean."