Monday, June 28, 2010

Goodbye Arizona



I have had mixed emotions as I have packed up our house. We have had a wonderful 5 years living in Arizona. We have met such great friends. There have been so many kind deeds and I have learned so much by many of their examples. I truly will never ever measure up to the things they have done for me. 3 out of the 4 kids have been born there, we purchased our first house and learned so many great lessons. The list could go on and on. I think I can honestly say that I have a love hate relationship with Arizona. A couple of the things I will NOT miss is the LONG HOT summers, and of course the scorpions. I won't miss finding them on the floors or on the walls, or have to worry about one of the kids stepping on them.
Goodbye Arizona and hello to new adventures and making new friends. But please let us find a house soon!!


4 comments:

Amy said...

wow, it seems like you've lived there for so long...ONLY 5 years?! And yet that makes sense because Tanner & Thomas are both 6. Good luck getting settled into Utah, maybe we'll be able to see you more easily there than we did in AZ.

Erin said...

OK--I about died laughing when I saw that picture. SO funny! Redneck for sure! LOL

Anonymous said...

Im so sad... I love the picure. Glad you fit it all in:) It's never going to be the same without you. Glad your back home with family. Utah has awesome summers. Did you change your cel number? Call me.

Anonymous said...

I hope I get to see you now more too! The scorpion thing sounded awful. Now you will just have to put up with the awful snow for months on end instead!