Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation



Tanner is officially done with kindergarten. I was sitting in a rare moment of quietness the day before school was out and got very emotional I can't believe my oldest child is finished with kindergarten. I am amazed with how much he has grown this past year, he had a great teacher learned how to read, started learning addition and subtraction, his letters and numbers, and many more things that I can't even begin to list them all.



He was so excited for his promotion and talked about it for week. We got to see Tanner march in with all his classmates, and see him sing 2 songs. Then each child had their names read and they said what they wanted to be when they grew up. I fully expected Tanner to say a NASCAR Driver, or a Monster Truck driver so we were quite shocked when it was announced that he wanted to be a police officer. He was the handsomest kindergartner up there if I do say so myself.


What a great year and he is looking forward to being a big 1st grader!



No comments: