Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Welcoming the newest member of the family

Ma Peach!

J took the girls on a daddy daughter date Friday night. They were super excited and couldn't pull J of the computer quick enough. K had the date all planned first to Sonic for a slush, then to McDonald's and ate dinner. Their last stop was the pet store to look at pets. Well they talked dad into letting them get a fish. All the kids are in love with it, when Jason asked the girls what they wanted to name the boy fish I guess the first thing that the girls said was Ma Peach. So far a very easy pet and hopefully we can keep this fish alive!

I wish I would have taken a picture of my cute girls with their cute dad. K was all dolled up and wearing her new pair of boots that a friend had given her. And P was looking her cute self too, I wish I could just freeze them so they didn't get any older.

2 comments:

mike and amy vb said...

I love daddy daughter dates!! They are the best. We had a fish once Emma loved it. I don't think that she ever named it though.

Erin said...

Better watch out...next time it's going to be a dog!! LOL