Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas


We had such a great time this Christmas. We were so spoiled by my parents and by Santa, and Lori and Ryan, and I was spoiled by my sweet husband. We enjoyed all the time that was spent and made some great memories.

































We got to do a lot of the things that we wanted to do and some that we didn't want (being sick). But we loved the snow, got to play a lot of games, and found out that my Grandma S. knew how to play Rook, and we had lots of fun New Years Eve. We tasted 5 Guys Burgers...super yummy loved it, and enjoyed Chinese Food on Christmas Eve. I loved every minute of the cold and snow I wish we could have had more snow but was grateful for the moments of snow that we got.
I should have taken a picture of us shoved in our van on the trip home....we literally didn't have any room for anything else. I have never seen such a good packing job to be able to get almost all of our treasures home. It made for an uncomfortable ride but we got our goods home after a 2 week vacation.

1 comment:

Robert and Kristen said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas. Wish we could have seen you!