Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2 months

Wow time has flown by, and I can't believe my baby is 2 months old.


He is so good, it makes having 4 seem easy most days. I took him to the doctor today and he weighs 14 lbs 6 ounces and is 23 inches long (I don't know about that one, I think he is longer than that the measurements are done so accurately marking the paper on the table and measuring it) He is in the 100th percentile for weight and 55th for height. He received his first round of vaccines, and didn't cry until the 2nd shot.

Cameron is the biggest of all kids so far at 2 months. He smiles all the time now, loves watching his brother and sisters. Receives hundreds of kisses and loves from Paige daily, loves taking baths, and is sleeping so much better. He will go down at about 8ish and sleep until 3:00. It makes my life a little easier. We are loving having this little guy in our family.

4 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! I am glad he is such an easy baby!

mike and amy vb said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe that he is that old either. I am sad that I haven't been able to hold him yet. Only about 5 more weeks!! Yay!!

Trent and Kim said...

So cute and chunky! I really can't believe he is 2 months old either. He looks too heavy for Tanner ha ha. I am also counting down the days til I get to hold him.

theheadricks said...

So cute! Your announcement was adorable. Looks like you finally got a Headrick. My boys are always 90th percentile to off the charts. And it definitely isn't from my side of the family.

Sorry we missed the baby blessing. Mike had to fly back to Denver. Glad we got to see you this summer, though. If you're ever in Denver, come stay with us.