Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kylie's Dance Rehearsal


Kylie's year of dance is coming to an end and I think that she is glad. We will have to see if we continue in the fall. But she has done a great job and is really starting to catch on. She has loved having dance class with her friends. They will be performing to Lion King song on Saturday and I think that she will do great. She does hate putting her "mane" on put did a great job at the rehearsal leaving it alone until the end. I also thought that she would love putting makeup on, but it wasn't her favorite. I needed to get more on her but she had enough so we'll see how it goes on Saturday.
I will post a video soon of our little dancing lion!
(My good talented friend took that last picture, thanks for the cute one!)

2 comments:

Courtni said...

so cute -- she'll always remember it too. my dancing debut was as a dancing duck! :-)

hey...noticed only 100 days until your baby -- almost to double digits!

Trent and Kim said...

She looks so cute!! I didn't know she was such a shortie. Can't wait to see you guys in a month!