Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Good Man

I have been dreading washing my tile floor for sometime now....mainly because I do it the "Pioneer way" or the "stupid way" as Jason says. But I finally told myself it was going to be done tonight. I got the kids to bed finished vaccuming, and started washing. My husband asked me where another rag was and he helped me wash the floor. This was a first in our almost 7 years of marriage and it absolutely made my day! He does a lot of other good things but this made all the bad things of the day melt away and I can go to bed now happy and with a clean floor!

7 comments:

Cherice said...

Winner, winner! I hate that too. I also do it the 'pioneer way' (occassionally cuz I hate it so much) I also hate vaccuuming the stairs. (A fear of falling down) Ty knows this. but last night he just sat on the couch. (I had to throw in a 'thanks for vaccumming the stairs, I really appreciate it' after I was done. I know, mean)

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Girls really are simple beings. Not much to make us happy. Well I dont think so anyohw.=)

tanya said...

Way to go Jason! It takes a real man to scrub the floors.

David said...

This was the first time ever Jason has made your day?! Some women just have low standards.

Amy said...

Clean floors are the best---they really do make an impact on how we feel don't they? I'm glad Jason helped out--what a man! he must love you :)

The Headrick Family said...

David not the first time he has made my day....but the first time he has ever helped me wash floors especially on his hands and knees

Unknown said...

Good for Jason!!! I am glad that it only took him 7 years to help out on the floors!!! JK. It is always nice when your husband helps out. I don't think they know how much it really makes your day...more than flowers, a present, or....well, maybe not that.