Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween pictures

I know I am really behind but thought I would post some pictures from Halloween before our Disneyland trip recap.



We had a great Halloween Tanner was able to dress up for preschool and had a Halloween party there, and then we made a spooky dinner that consisted of mummies (hot dogs and crescent rolls) and spaghetti squash. The kids thought it was so much fun.








Then we set off to trick or treat. Both Jason and I wanted to see the kids so we turned off our porch light and headed out. Kylie loved it she would march up to each house with so much confidence and push her way to the front and ask for candy. She was even thoughtful and asked for some for Paige. Tanner hung back a little and made sure everything was okay first and then waited patiently for his turn. Once again the kids decided that they were finished halfway down the block good thing for wagons...and I think Paige scored because she got the most candy. But was a quick bumble bee and we didn't get too many pictures of her.



They had a great night and lots of fun and once that Halloween was over next up Disneyland......

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Hey Headricks! Hope you had fun in Disneyland...it is the happiest place on earth, you know? :) Happy birthday, by the way! I totally get the 31 thing being a bit of a downer! I'm turning 32 in February...I can't wait! ugh! Fun that you got photoshop! I have an old version...but just got cs2! yeah! Cute Halloween pics...I haven't even posted mine yet! Anyhow, hope all is well! Maybe we'll get to see you guys over Christmas/New Years!

Trent and Kim said...

Cute!! I love the picture of naked Tanner and Kylie. Its so cute that they are so close. I miss you guys and as usual wish we lived closer. I got to see Lori today, she had a layover at the Dallas airport. It was fun to see her.